Ski Bonjour - The Ultimate Chalet Experience!
British family owned and run ski chalets
Suitable for individuals or groups (up to 39 guests)
All chalets well located for slopes and lifts
Assistance with transfer arrangements
Half-price ski hire and local ski school arranged
Quality Catered Ski Chalets in Tignes and Val d’Isère
- High altitude ski areas with 100s of miles of snowsure piste.
- Easy walks to ski lifts and runs.
- Quality chalets of the highest standards.
- Sunday to Sunday holidays for independent travelers.
- Boot driers and ski storage.1
- Assistance with transfer arrangements.
- Ski hire and local ski school arranged.
- Chalet Bonjour-Bonjour, Tignes les Brévières
- 15 en-suite rooms, 39 beds and hot tub on terrace.
- Chalet Bonjour-Bivouac, Val d’Isère
- 5 en-suite rooms, 15 beds, relaxing sauna, only 40 metres to slopes.
- Chalet Bonjour-Panoramique, Tignes les Brévières
- 13 en-suite rooms, 31 beds, relaxing sauna, only 100 metres to lift.
- Chalet Bonjour-Colettine, Tignes les Brévières
- 6 bedrooms, 5 en-suite, closest chalet to piste.
- Chalet Bonjour-Petit Athenaise, Val d’Isère
- 4 bedrooms, all en-suite, 1 minute to slopes and lifts.
- Can be combined with Grande Athenaise for 18 bed chalet.
- Chalet Bonjour-Grande Athenaise, Val d’Isère
- 4 bedrooms, 3 en-suite, 1 minute to slopes and lifts.
- Can be combined with Petit Athenaise for 18 bed chalet.
- Fine food and wine served by friendly sociable staff.
- Breakfast on seven days per week with cooked option on six days.
- Cereals, porridge, boiled eggs, bacon, bread, pastries, yoghurt, fresh fruit, etc.
- Afternoon tea with home-baked cakes, fresh-fruit salad, fruit bowl or dips, served 4.30 - 5.30 pm.
- Dinner on six nights with at least three delicious courses using top quality ingredients.
- Our chefs are encouraged to cook healthy meals, but naughty but nice items sneak into the menu!
- Complimentary red and white wines are served in abundance throughout dinner.
- Choice of coffees, teas or hot chocolate served after dinner.
- Saturday night candle-lit dinner, perhaps followed by presentations.
Subsidised Geneva Transfers
To help you travel easily to the chalet, we are offering subsidised transfers to / from Geneva Airport for £66 return or
£40 one way (groups of 6 or more will qualify for a 10% discount).
Top Value Ski Hire
We have negotiated great value ski and boot hire for our guests - fitted in your chalet.
Ski Bonjour operates quality catered ski chalets in the best French ski resorts. Your holiday includes cooked breakfast, afternoon tea with homemade cakes and a three-course evening
meal with wine, except on one day of the week. On this day, our staff day off, only a light breakfast and afternoon tea are served and you are free to eat dinner at one of the village restaurants
or order a take-away to eat in the chalet. All the chalets are well located either next to the slopes or within an easy walk. Our staff are simply the best - many return year after year to ensure that
you have the very best ski holiday.
Please note we do not accept stag or hen parties.
1 - no boot driers in Bonjour-Grande Athenaise.