Ski Bonjour - The Ultimate Chalet Experience!
British family owned and run ski chalets
Suitable for individuals or groups (up to 39 guests)
Our staff provide ski hosting, unpaid, in their own time
UK TV in all bedrooms - free Wi-Fi or Internet in chalets
All chalets well located for slopes and lifts
Assistance with transfer arrangements
Half-price ski hire and local ski school arranged
Quality Catered Ski Chalets in Tignes, Val d’Isère and les Arcs
- High altitude ski areas with 100s of miles of snowsure piste.
- Easy walks to ski lifts and runs.
- Quality chalets of the highest standards.
- Sunday to Sunday holidays for independent travelers.
- Boot driers and ski storage.1
- Assistance with transfer arrangements.
- Ski hire and local ski school arranged.
- Chalet Bonjour-Bonjour, Tignes les Brévières
- 15 en-suite rooms, 39 beds and hot tub on terrace.
- Chalet Bonjour-Bivouac, Val d’Isère
- 5 en-suite rooms, 15 beds, relaxing sauna, only 40 metres to slopes.
- Chalet Bonjour-Panoramique, Tignes les Brévières
- 11 en-suite rooms, 26 beds, relaxing sauna, only 100 metres to lift.
- Chalet Bonjour-Colettine, Tignes les Brévières
- 6 bedrooms, 5 en-suite, closest chalet to piste.
- Chalet Bonjour-Athenaise (Lower), Val d’Isère
- 4 bedrooms, all en-suite, 1 minute to slopes and lifts.
- Can be combined with Athenaise (Upper) for 18 bed chalet.
- Chalet Bonjour-Athenaise (Upper), Val d’Isère
- 4 bedrooms, 3 en-suite, 1 minute to slopes and lifts.
- Can be combined with Athenaise (Lower) for 18 bed chalet.
- Chalet Bonjour-Père Marie, les Arcs
- complete with sauna - our most luxurious chalet!
- Fine food and wine served by friendly sociable staff.
- Breakfast on seven days per week with cooked option on six days.
- Cereals, porridge, boiled eggs, bacon, bread, pastries, yoghurt, fresh fruit, etc.
- Afternoon tea with home-baked cakes, fresh-fruit salad, fruit bowl or dips, served 4.30 - 5.30 pm.
- Dinner on six nights with at least three delicious courses using top quality ingredients.
- Our chefs are encouraged to cook healthy meals, but naughty but nice items sneak into the menu!
- Complimentary red and white wines are served in abundance throughout dinner.
- Choice of coffees, teas or hot chocolate served after dinner.
- Saturday night candle-lit dinner, perhaps followed by presentations.
Subsidised Geneva Transfers
To help you travel easily to the chalet, we are offering subsidised transfers to and from Geneva at £30 each.
Top Value Ski Hire
We have negotiated great value ski and boot hire for our guests - fitted in your chalet.
Our staff work with us for the winter season because of their passion for the mountains. During the day, when they are not working in the chalet, many of them volunteer to accompany
guests around the mountain. This is a free service, provided by the staff during their own time, to help guests enjoy their time on the mountain.
Ski Bonjour operates quality catered ski chalets in the best French ski resorts. Your holiday includes cooked breakfast, afternoon tea with homemade cakes and a three-course evening
meal with wine, except on one day of the week. On this day, our staff day off, only a light breakfast and afternoon tea are served and you are free to eat dinner at one of the village restaurants
or order a take-away to eat in the chalet. Free on-piste ski guiding is included on five days. All the chalets are well located either next to the slopes or within an easy walk. Our staff are simply
the best - many return year after year to ensure that you have the very best ski holiday.
French regulations regarding 'on mountain' activities are unclear and ambiguous. We reserve the right to withdraw activities such as ski hosting or tobogganing nights if required to
do so by the authorities.
Please note we do not accept stag or hen parties.
1 - no boot driers in Bonjour-Athenaise.